Saturday, December 8, 2012

piCture pOlish Ariel's Tale Swatches & Review

Today's post is Ariel's Tale from piCture pOlish!
piCture pOlish Ariels Tale  /
piCture pOlish Ariels Tale (4) piCture pOlish Ariels Tale (3) piCture pOlish Ariels Tale (5)
Ariel's Tale
"Clear base with aqua/teal multi sized and shaped glitter"

I layered one coat of Ariel's Tale over Nicole By Opi Khloe Had A Little Lamb Lamb.
The glitter dispersed well without any effort and didn't clump up in one spot on my nail.
I really love this combo together, they match perfectly!
Jordana Celestial is similar for those on a tight budget, but looks much more dense and has finer glitter.

___________________________________________________________________

Picture Polish is available for purchase on their website here.
They can also be purchased at Harlow & Co., Llarowe, and OverallBeauty as well.

The prices vary for each site, the pricing is below for each 11ml bottle.
piCture pOlish - 9.50 AU
Harlow & Co. - $13.00
Llarowe - $12.50
OverallBeauty - $12.50

To keep up with piCture pOlish follow them on Facebook & Twitter.




*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous! I totally love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I see swatches of this, the more I realize I need it. Amazing swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The more I see swatches of this, the more I realize I need it. Amazing swatch!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!