Sunday, December 16, 2012

Jindie Nails Blue Blue Xmas, Dream in Color, Grinch, & Mrs. Claws Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! I completely forgot to post these swatches! >.<
It's been a while so I do not remember exactly how many coats were used for each and I apologize for that!

In November I posted swatches of Blue Blue Xmas in my Jindie Nails Santa Claws Part 1 Swatch and Review post before I realized that the polish was changed!
This post has the updated version of the polish but the older swatches are still up here. Jindie Nails Blue Blue Xmas Jindie Nails Blue Blue X-mas (2) Jindie Nails Blue Blue X-mas (3)
Blue Blue Xmas
"A royal blue linear holo polish"
Jindie Nails Dream In Color (2)
Jindie Nails Dream In Color (1) Jindie Nails Dream In Color (3)
Dream In Color
"black, white, neon yellow, neon blue, barbie pink, neon green all same size small matte glitters in a clear base."

I layered Dream in Color over Illamasqua Prosperity.
Dream in Color spread on really well and evenly, I want to say I used one coat. Jindie Nails Grinch (2) Jindie Nails Grrrinch (1) Jindie Nails Grinch (3)

Grinch
Green Crelly base with matte red and white glitter. Each Bottle contains a few red hears and one single black heart.
The black heart represents the Grinch's evil heart and the red ones represent the heart he eventually grew.


I believe I used three coats, I remember it going on a lot easier than I anticipated with the larger glitter. Jindie Nails Mrs. Claws (4) Jindie Nails Mrs. Claws (2)
Mrs. Claws
"A dark pink linear holo polish"


The Jindie Nails Etsy shop is currently closed so Jen can catch up on orders, but make sure to
Follow her on TwitterFacebook, and Instagram for sneak peeks on new polishes and to stay updated!
You can purchase Full Size for $7.75 and Mini's for $4.75.
(Linear holo's are an exception - there is a slight price increase on those.)



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

6 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! My favorite are the two holos. I'm waiting on my first order from Jindie nails, it might be awhile since I ordered on Black Friday. But I don't mind, I really love what Jen has been doing lately and can't wait for the shop to reopen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're sweet! Thank you for being so patient! If you had Christmas polishes in your order, message me on Etsy with your order link attached so I can get that to you!

      Delete
    2. Jen, hi! No need to worry, I checked my Etsy purchases, and it looks like you printed up a label for it today. So I guess that means it will go out in the next day or two? Thanks for being so thoughtful though. :)

      Delete
  2. This is a great post! Thank you sweety! Love your pics, great quality! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful swatches, I love the holiday themed indies, and Jindie Nails doesn't disappoint!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!