Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Whooz Polish Jewel Beetle and Rock Candy Swatches & Review

Hey all! Today's post is from a indie polish brand that is new to me, called Whooz Polish!
I have two polishes to show you today, Jewel Beetle and Rock Candy!

Whooz Polish

Whooz Polish (1)Whooz Polish (2)
(L-R) Jewel Beetle, & Rock Candy.
Whooz  Polish Jewel Beetle (6) Whooz  Polish Jewel Beetle (4) Whooz  Polish Jewel Beetle (8)
Jewel Beetle
A glitter filled topcoat polish filled with small teal hex, holo silver micro glitter shards, and large white, blue, green and black hex.

I wore two thin coats over Sinful Colors Savage.
I am shocked at how much I lovee this, I really thought I would like Rock Candy more but Jewel Beetle took my breath away. So sparkly and stunning. The formula went on very smooth, and dispersed well.
Whooz Polish Rock Candy (7)
Whooz Polish Rock Candy (4)
Whooz Polish Rock Candy (5)
Rock Candy
A  micro shimmer packed light grey jelly base, with light pink, blue, green and white matte hex and white squares.

I used 4 thin coats here. Yeah, I realize four is a lot of coats!
If you aren't patient enough for that I'm not sure I would purchase this.
I say this because I wore it three times, twice layered over grey cremes and once on it's own built up.
I really, really prefer it on it's own, or if I had a grey jelly that would work.
 I felt that it was a bit lackluster over the cremes, maybe it is just me though. I really wanted to love it. :( I mean look at the macro?! I wish it was a bit more opaque so I could use three coats.
 Formula wise this polish was wonderful. I felt it dried on the slower side.
Whooz Polish
Pretty Macros! <3

_____________________________________________________________________________


All in all I think these were both really nice, I plan to keep playing with Rock Candy to see another way I like it without having to wear 4 coats though, maybe I will try a light blue! I need to buy a grey jelly!

I think Stephanie is onto something good here, and I really love her adorably cute owl labels!

 Make sure to check out Stephanie's Etsy shop!
The shop is currently closed, but should be open again soon.
The shop is open!!

Stephanie's polishes are priced at $8.50 each.

Follow Whooz Polish on Facebook and Instagram!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

1 comment:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!