Friday, April 25, 2014

Contrary Polish Darling Wildflower - 2014 May A Box, Indied



Hi guys! Today's post is featuring a gorgeous shade from Contrary Polish.
 This shade will be exclusively featured in the May A Box, Indied available at Llarowe.

Contrary Polish Darling Wildflower (2) Contrary Polish Darling Wildflower (5)
Darling Wildflower is a gorgeous purple jelly packed full of red and orange shimmer and micro flakies!
It is sheer but build-able, the first swatch shows it with three thin coats and the second shows it with four.
Application was very easy for me. It could easily be for layering over purples as well.


If you are interested in the May A Box Indied it will be available for purchase tomorrow on April 26!
I don't know the exact time, but I will try to find out and update here asap for you guys!

*The restock times are 1:00pm and 8:00pm CST Tomorrow, April 26th* 

For more information about A Box, Indied check out the A Box, Indied Facebook and Llarowe's Facebook as well.

You should also follow the Contrary Polish Facebook to stay up to date with new releases from Carrie!


3 comments:

  1. It's purple and has glitter <3 :-) Someday, when I live in a country that is not at the ends of the Earth, I will be all over the indie polish ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shimmer in it! The color itself is gorgeous already but the added sparkle adds the finishing touch :-)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!