Saturday, May 3, 2014

Milani 2014 Nail Lacquers - Swatches & Review



Hey guys! I hope you all had a fantastic week! Any fun plans for this weekend?
We are going to the mall to get Skylar some new sandals and then heading to Home Depot.
Then we will hit the playground! Super fun plans, I know. We know how to party!

I've started to work out and eat healthier, which has made a huge improvement on how I've been feeling lately.
And I've lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks! Which is a pretty huge deal to me since my Hashimoto's is untreated
at the moment and I've failed miserably at losing any weight under the same circumstances in the past!
I have to take it easy until my gums are healed from my wisdom teeth extraction the other day, but I will be back at it soon!

The past six months have been really rough for me but things are finally feeling like they are falling into place.
I'll have insurance again next month so I'll be able to get my dosage sorted out and take my thyroid medicine again.
I can't wait to feel better. And If anybody else is trying to loose weight and on My Fitness Pal let me know below!
We can help each other stay on track! It's going to be a long ride for me but I finally feel like I can get there.
Practically bursting with motivation and optimism! Which is really weird for me honestly. But I'm loving it!

But on to the post :) - Today I have the Milani 2014 polishes on the blog today!

Milani Canyon Country
Canyon Country - Two coats.

Milani Cupid's Touch
Cupid's Touch - Two coats.

Milani Golden Romance (1)
Golden Romance - Three coats.

Milani Heather
Heather - Two coats.

Milani Iced Mango
Iced Mango - Two coats.

Milani Mauve Melody
Mauve Melody - Two coats.

Milani Mulberry Sugar
Mulberry Sugar - Two coats.

Milani Peach Innocence
Peach Innocence - Three coats.

Milani Vanilla Almond
Vanilla Almond - Three coats.

Milani White
White - Three coats.

______________________________________________________


I'm really loving this assortment of colors, and they all (other than White) had good formula's and applied easily.
The White in this collection was streaky and a little thin, I'd definitely recommend Milani's High Speed Fast Dry's white (White on the Spot) over this one. It's my go to white polish!

My favorites of these are Canyon Country, Mulberry Sugar, and Golden Romance.
Golden Romance is so gorgeous! It's hard to capture and just so much more stunning in person.
It also looks like a dupe for A England She Walks in Beauty! I need to do a proper comparison though.

Be sure to follow Milani on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.

Have you picked any of these up? Do you plan to?
Milani is my favorite drugstore brand and so well priced! I love their polishes and makeup so much!

Milani 2014 Nail Lacquers

9 comments:

  1. Those are some nice new shades from Milani. Definitely perfect for the fall/winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Heather and Cupids Touch. The Golden Romance looks similar to one from Finger Paints (can't think of the name though right now). I wish you well with your health, sounds like you're optimistic and hopeful and that's half the battle! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous polishes and swatches, I'm loving Cupid's Touch. I'm glad you're feeling better and are trying to keep fit!! Hopefully I can try to do the same, I've got a 5K run coming so hopefully that'll be motivation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you know the launch date and whether these are limited or core? I love almost all of them! Especially the Almond colored one! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These launched in February and I do believe they are still available and were added to the core line. They are sold at CVS and http://www.milanicosmetics.com/

    Not sure about your local CVS but I know Vanilla Almond is available at the CVS website!
    http://www.cvs.com/shop/product-detail/Milani-Nail-Lacquer-Vanilla-Almond-29A?skuId=949880
    It's on the Milani site as well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so exciting! You can do it girl!
    I'd love to do a 5k one day! I have pretty bad issues with my right knee though so I'm not really sure if I will ever be able to or not. It's already bothering me from working out but I'm going to stick through it, I'd rather have a painful knee and get healthy then the opposite!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot that Fingerpaints made a polish just like it too! So many great dupes out there now, kind of makes me wish i didn't buy the A England last year! lol

    Thank you Jessica, I do think that for me being hopeful is most of the battle!
    I don't know why it is hard for me, I guess just a lot of let downs in life you know?
    But it's been going pretty undeniably good lately that It's almost not possible to be in a great mood so it's made my entire perspective better! Part of me is still waiting for the other shoe to drop though haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you about waiting for the other shoe to drop. Just keep your chin up if/when it does, and remember all the great things going on in your life. (Easier said than done, I know!) :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!