Sunday, May 25, 2014

Kiko Sugar Mat 642


Purchased By Me


Hey guys! Today's post is a quickie of what I have on at the moment! I'm wearing Kiko Sugar Mat 642 and it is gorgeous!
You might have noticed that my pictures look different lol, I'm not sure if it is this polish or what but when I opened it in Photoshop it changed the color drastically. I have no idea why or how to stop it from doing that.
So here are pictures of it 100% unedited, no cropping, no watermark, no nothing!

Hopefully it looks right to you guys too, I'm always paranoid that my monitor is different that you guys or if I'm doing an okay job capturing polishes but I do my best. I could not for the life of me get PS to stop changing the color though, I think it does it all the time but usually the difference is pretty minuscule - if noticeable at all. Does anybody know how to stop it from changing? Maybe I just need to find a new software to use, I have no idea! Any suggestions?

It's so confusing because the edited version looks right on my phone and the non edited version doesn't,
but usually my phone makes my pictures look less accurate (my Iphone never did that but my Android does) but then if I look on Instagram on my PC they look normal. I'm just so confused you guys lol


I used two easy breezy coat for this, one had really great coverage but it showed a tiny bit of VNL.
I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend! Do you guys have any fun plans?


6 comments:

  1. Pretty color! I think your pictures look great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why I've only worn this shade twice, it looks amazing! Great photos, and they look perfectly normal to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The sand effect and the color is absolute perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an impeccable mani! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!