Thursday, October 25, 2012

Jindie Nails Santa Claws Collection Part 1 Swatches & Review!

Hey guys! I have part of the Jindie Nails Santa Claws Collection to show you today!
I decided to split it into two because It's a lot of photos! But no worries-the other part will be up tomorrow!
(Part one is now up here!)

A little but early for Christmas for some, but not for me! My favorite time of the year is coming!

I took pictures with the Candy Cane bottle, because I hate holding the mini's XD
Plus her new labels are really pretty! But sorry if that causes any confusion!
Jindie Nails
(From L-R) Candy Cane, Blue Blue Xmas, Just Elfing Around
Kiss Me Under the Mistletoe, Noel, and Silent Night.
Jindie Nails Candy Cane (3) Jindie Nails Candy Cane (2) Jindie Nails Candy Cane (4)
Candy Cane
"White creme/jelly base with cherry red matte and metallic hex and some metallic green hex with a green sparkle."

I love this polish! The application was so smooth and easy! I used three thin coats, they dried really fast too!
I only got one big red hex applying normally- so you may have to fish for them a bit.
Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (2) Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (5) Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (8) Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (7) Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (4) Jindie Nails Blue Blue xmas (3)
Blue Blue Xmas
"Deep turquoise blue shimmery holographic polish."


This polish is magical. <3 It isn't a plain blue holo, it looks as if it illuminates.
 I used three thin coats. It's mesmerizing!

Oops! Jen told me she sent the older version of Blue Blue Xmas and meant to send the new one, the newer version is more holo! But she may make this version available for purchase later on! She is going to send that to me and I will post swatches for you when I get it!
Jindie Nails Elfing Around (5) Jindie Nails Elfing Around (2) Jindie Nails Elfing Around (3)
I have two pairings of Just Elfing Around, this first one is over Blue Blue Xmas.
I used two coats, well more like one and a half- one coat plus some dabbing.
Jindie Nails Elfing Around (11) Jindie Nails Elfing Around (9) Jindie Nails Elfing Around (13)
Just Elfing Around
"Pastel green, white, cherry red hex plus silver and lime green holo hex."


I used one coat, then I dabbed on some more in a few places. Over Zoya-Bevin.
Really nice combo, I loved this a lot!
The glitter disperses pretty darn evenly but I did dab on a bit to even it out.

The Santa Claws Collection will be available for purchase on Nov 1st on Jen's Etsy Shop.
Her awesome polishes are 3-Free and She ships Internationally!


Don't forget to follow Jen on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram!
(She often posts sneak peeks of new polishes on IG!)
You can purchase Full Size for $7.75 and Mini's for $4.75.
(With the exception of Linear holo's there is a slight price increase on those.)

I hope you guys enjoyed these-I can;t wait to show you the rest!!



*Products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!