Monday, May 5, 2014

Indigo Bananas Moonlight (Clair de Lune)



Hey guys! I have a quick, super sparkly post for you all today!
I picked up this stunning polish from Indigo Bananas called Moonlight/Clair de Lune.

I saw it on Lavish Layerings and bought it immediately! I layered one coat over Zoya Trixie,
but for optimum sparkle you can build it up on it's own with patience and four coats!
It's seriously so reflective and beautiful, if you love silver and sparkly then go get this!

Indigo Bananas  Moonlight (3) Indigo Bananas  Moonlight (1) Indigo Bananas  Moonlight (2) Indigo Bananas Moonlight
Holy macro gorgeousness Batman!

I hope you are all doing well and have a great week!

16 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite polishes from one of my favorite brands! EVERYONE NEEDS TO OWN THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love indigo bananas and this is one of her best shades. Awesome swatches and I adore that macro!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm on the fence about this one. I love the way it looks on you, but I don't think I can put it off. Silver is sadly not my friend. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. No worries! Not everybody will love all of the same polishes :)
    If layering might interest you though I do think it is sheer enough for that over other polishes.
    I haven't tried it yet except over silver though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely need to try more Indogo Bananas polishes! I really love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh I also think there is a gold or rose gold version of this too not 200% though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My problem is more it loving me rather than me loving it, haha! I think I saw Indigo Bananas has a golden shade that would probably be a little more suitable for my skin tone. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo, so unique! I've never seen anything quite like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy moly, this is absolutely gorgeous! I need it in my life! <3

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy macro is right! And wow it's gorgeous on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooohhhh O_O

    Sparkles.... :-D I love a good glitter polish that you can layer to get an opaque glitter effect - there need to be more, IMO!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So gorgeous on you! I'm glad that you like it!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!