Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Zoya Spring Magical Pixies - Swatches & Review!



Hello All! I hope you are having a fantastic week so far!
Today I have the Spring Magical Pixies from Zoya!

I'm sure you have all seen these so far, and probably everything else I have been/will be posting but I swear Iwill catch up..eventually haha! Sometimes I just really wish there was more time in the day!
I swear I feel like the days are going by so fast lately. I guess I have just been doing more than usual, idk!

Zoya Cosmo
Cosmo - Two coats.

"Cosmo can be best described as a silver crystal sparkle, textured PixieDust with mega hex iridescent particles."

Zoya Lux
Lux - Two coats.

"Lux can be best described as a rose quartz sparkle textured PixieDust with mega hex iridescent particles." 

Zoya Vega
Vega - Two coats.

"Vega can be best described as a blue opal sparkle, textured PixieDust with Mega Hex Iridescent Particles."

______________________________________________________


So the texture nail trend has grown on me more and more overtime since it first emerged, I never expected it to but..
I just don't prefer chunky textures like these personally. They went on very nicely and wear well but they aren't my favorite. Out of these three I like Lux the most, probably because it seems a bit less chunky to me lol. 


They are really pretty and sparkly, but not my personal favorite for texture polishes. What do you guys think?

Do you prefer the regular pixies or another style of texture polish all together? Let me know in the comments section!

You can purchase these from http://www.zoya.com/ for $10.00 each!

Be sure to stay up to date with Zoya on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!


Zoya Magical Pixies


5 comments:

  1. I like how chunky, glittery, and sparkly these are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I totally agree with what you're saying, the chunky ones are not for me. I adore the other pixie dusts though, I wish I could get ahold of them!! But basically I love all the textured polishes in that category, the sparky are absolutely beast. But I have to say I'm not so in love with creme textures, they just don't look very pretty. Anyway your swatches are great as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually really like how chunky these are, but I don't think it works for every colour. I love Vega but can't see myself wearing Cosmo, for instance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my god I love the pink colors!!! Thanks for your post. The other glitter nails are also beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors and unique glittering design. very nice and catchy. You gotta have it fix while sitting on a spa chair

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!