Monday, August 22, 2011

Comic Newpaper Mani & Katy Perry Concert Pics! *Picture Heavy*


Hey Guys! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a bit, I have been slacking! My camera died during the concert, so I had to charge the battery, And I was very much dreading taking off my Katy Perry mani because all of those rhinestones! The concert by the way was AWESOME! She puts on a great show! We had a lot of fun! I got some cotton candy of course and they sell it on a freaking rainbow glowstick thing haha. I got some pretty great pics, at least to me considering how far we were, I have shaky hands but some turned out great! I am going to share a few below my mani pics!

Okay and for my mani I did a newspaper mani. basically a quick explanation for those who do not know what this is, You cut newspaper into small nail sized pieces & dip it into rubbing alcohol or vodka and just take the piece of paper right after you dip it and hold it against your nail for about 30-40 seconds.

I hope you guys can really get past the massive amount of errors and suckiness in these pics! My fingers are extremely dry atm from the acetone I had to use to get off the rhinestones and my nails were painted messy and not cleaned up well, but I am tired and heading to bed in a few and said f*ck it! My daughter went to bed much earlier than usual so I need to get to sleep, maybe I should have waited to post but :P


The Polish I used was Deborah Lippmann-Waking Up In Vegas. (2 coats)
 (What can I say, I'm still in a Katy Perry mood :D}
& Then I topped it off with CND Effects-Gold Sparkle!

Here are the Concert Pics!


 Sorry for typing SO much! D: Off to bed I go! Click the pics of the concert though they look great bigger!

11 comments:

  1. Lucky girl!!
    Must have been an amazing concert!!
    And great mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love ur nails they look so pretty!
    glad u enjoyed the concert :)
    Breezeybee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pics! I have a comic page from the newspaper saved for this type of mani. I should use it. and loved the concert pics, you DID get some awesome shots

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome pics!!! :D I bet that convert was so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your nails look great and the concert pics look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos. Glad you had a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the shimmer coat on top and I wish I could have gone to KP...looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! What a great manicure! Great photos of the concert!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love it! garfield is amazing

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. i tried this last time but it didn't work for me :(

    BTW, I wanna invite you to join my giveaway which will end on September 4.
    ✿ 1,000 Followers Giveaway (21 items) ✿

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a great concert! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!