Friday, August 5, 2011

My First Cupcake Mani!

This was my first try ever & I am pretty happy with the results! Sure it isn't quite perfect, but then again when is the last time I have ever done anything in my life perfect?! Never LOL I really like it, I have a cupcake Obsession!



Here are the polishes I used for this Mani!
Finger Paints-Hue Rang? with China Glaze-Electric Lilac on top was the base mani on this.
Here is what that looked like on it's own.



 China Glaze-For Audrey & Zoya-Robyn were used on my thumb.
China Glaze-Lemon fizz & Zoya-Pippa on my pointer finger.


 I used Zoya-Barbie with Klean color-Holo Pink and Orly Frolic on my middle finger.
Orly-Lollipop & China Glaze-Spontaneous were the purples used on my ring finger. 


 And on my pinky China Glaze-Papaya Punch & OPI-Ya'll come back now, ya hear?
 And Zoya-Sooki was for the cherries.

First I just painted my base coat, then used Hue rang & electric pineapple. After that I used the lighter color (different per nail) to paint half of my nail, just freehanding it.
Put a topcoat on top then once It dried I used striping tape (about 4-5 pieced per nail) and painted the darker shade over that. Pulled off the tape when the polish was still wet and let it dry.
 Once dry I used the biggest dotting tool I have to dot the icing on. Really just tried to shape it the best I could but only used the dotting tool for that part.
 Once Dry I used the same dotting tool for the cherries, then a tiny dotting tool for the sprinkles. Let those dry, and put yet another coat of topcoat on top & voila!

Hope you guys like it!


16 comments:

  1. so cute!!
    I really love this mani!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it came out super cute!! You did a great job :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love the colors you used too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job... and now I want a cupcake!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute! I gotta do something like this for my 19th birthday on the 19th!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is insanely cute! It looks amazing Sarah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing! You said its not perfect... but I think it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks sooooo wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is gorgeous sweetie you done an awesome job :)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. very well done! now i want a cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is adorable! I am now a follower =]

    ReplyDelete
  12. gurl 4 a 1st time u did gud!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!