Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Katy Perry Concert Nails!

Hey guys!! I am pretty darn excited about this post because I am going to see Katy Perry Tomorrow!
I tried to make my nails crazy like she does hers lol, I think they are Katy Perry Worthy, or appropriate anyway!!

They look much better in person but here they are! My camera shows the rhinestones more
cloudy than in person so there is more sparkle in real like, and the colors are also brighter in person too!
I put white underneath to make them pop and they show a bit more pastel than in person.

But all in all you get the idea!

The colors I used are
China Glaze- White on white (base), Electric Pineapple, Papaya Punch,
In the Lime Light. & Turned Up Turquoise.

Color Club-Poptastic, Warhol, Pucci-Licious, Chelsea girl, Wham! Pow!, & Almost Famous.
Here is my right hand! hehe I started running out of rhinestones so they are more sparse
on this hand, plus its harder to do since I am right handed!

-Sarah! <3

16 comments:

  1. wow, LOVE these!! Hope you have an amazing time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for KP! I love her style and you captured it beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these, i'm sure if katy saw these she'd love them too! great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this makes me happy looking at it hehe!

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Katie would be proud, have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! These are awesome. Have fun at the concert! Your nails are on point for the event!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them! so colorful and blingy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect! I love them-Katy Perry needs to see these.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are totally awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!