Monday, August 8, 2011

This Little Piggy..

Hehe Today's mani is my favorite animal, Piggies!
And with my nails is some of my piggy items but I have many, many more lol

I <3 Pigs.

This little piggy is pretty dirty LOL it is my daughters :)
When Pigs Fly!



Hogs & Kisses



The polishes I used are Essence-Enchanted Fairy (2 coats), Sally Hansen-Bubblegum Pink, and Wet n Wild- Black creme.

Hope you guys like it! I have been doing my best to read every bodies comments in my giveaway form & know that I will do my best to do more or the things suggested :) Have a awesome day!

17 comments:

  1. this is so cute Sarah! i love it ;)

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pigs are my second favorite next to cats. You did such a great job. And the cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, great job! I did pigs today, too, for our group and had a similar blog title! Great minds think alike!(I swear I didn't steal your idea lol). I like your take on the piggy nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cute.. i love this look . please follow back britters89.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. im not a big pig fan but those are super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! :D Jacki no worries! Lol I love your piggies so much too!! They are so cute! Mine aren't as good as yours haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have the best nail art!!! It always amazes me :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Sarah, I like yours a lot, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so freakin' awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is the best pig nail art I've ever seen. Now I want to try it! Excellent job!
    - Mary

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!