Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Zoya-Gemma! And a few Birthday girl pics!

Hello all you polished lovelies!! Here is a quick post with Zoya-Gemma! I really adore this green!
Gemma is from the Zoya Intimate Collection and can be described as a "light muted olive green with blue and violet duochrome shimmer."

I used 2 coats I believe!




And for some non-polish photos! Here is a recap of my daughter's second birthday! She turned two on the 24th! I made her rainbow cupcakes!


And this is her at the park on her bday, I just love this picture of her! Her hair is all crazy and she is so cute!
She is really growing SO fast!



5 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful picture of Sky!! I love the ones that turn out like that. And Gemma is amazing! It is an untried for me as if yet. Perhaps I will pull it out tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, that last pic is model material right there! LoL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning green, and a beautiful baby girl! Wait, maybe that's the other way around... either way, you win big!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my all time favorite green! I have it and love it!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!