Friday, September 30, 2011

Revlon- Royal Cloak

Hey guys! Today's post is Revlon-Royal Cloak! Which of now is my favorite Revlon polish ever!
I'm not a big fav of Revlon polishes honestly, At least from the 5 or so I have. They are just runny and sheer, and mostly not a good consistency imo.

But this one is awesome! It still look three coats but it is so worth it! It dried fast in between coats, and it is so pretty! Plus I love the name! Being a wow nerd and a Harry Potter one, how could I not love a polish with cloak in the name?!

This polish is packed full of glitter, there is silvery flaked looking glitter. Not flakies but flaked pieced of glitter if that makes sense! They are irregular which looks really neat!
And then there is tons of silver microglitter! Maybe some purple microglitter too but it is hard to tell!

I am bad at narrowing down pictures, and I know most of these look the same (which makes it so hard to choose!) But I am just going to leave them lol!

I hope you all have a lovely day! <3 Heading to Sally's later when my husband gets home :D  I'm excited i haven't been in a while!

10 comments:

  1. I Love this too!!! I bought it at Walgreens when they were having a sale on Revlons. I had no idea it had a flakie effect until I went home and tried it. LOVEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is so pretty! I haven't found it yet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look slightly flakey your right. Very pretty! I may have to get this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! It is on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! I don't think I've seen it in stores...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got this in a swap last week, and I forget where I put it >_<
    I need to find it and do a mani! this is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE this color! I can't believe I've never seen it or just over looked it smh. Nice swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!