Friday, September 23, 2011

A Water Marble :)

Hello all of you lovely followers :D I decided to attempt a water marble again!
It came out pretty good, for me anyway! I just wish I could stop the bubbling, but I will get better. =]



My Left Thumb!


My right hand! I really love how the pinky came out!
 
:( I broke my pointer finger on this hand today

Here is my right thumb :P



 & Here are the polishes I used!
 Color Club-Revvvolution, Zoya-Tao, Zoya-Mira, & Zoya-Trixie
 Orly-Flirty, Sinful Colors-Snow Me White (as Base color),
Essence-Can't Cheat on Me, & Essence-Fabuless.


Hope everybody is having a great night!! Sorry not much in this post, watching Dr. Who with my hubby atm
And Skylar's Birthday is tomorrow! (Well actually in 1 Hour!!!)
I've gotta make her some cupcakes! & wrap her presents!

7 comments:

  1. LOVE IT. Looks so much better than mine ever have. Hate when nails break. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the colors you used together :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so great!!
    I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv it! Do not feel bad about the bubbles, I get them too, they suck :-/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it a lot. I wanna try again at doing it. The first time it was ok, but I think I can do better.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still can't get the hang of water marbling, This turned out good =)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!