Friday, September 9, 2011

Zoya-Jacy

Hello Ladiessss lol! I absolutely loveee this polish!
 It's the one I got with the Zoya Facebook sweepstakes code I got!

I used 3 coats but two would have been fine, I added the third from my application error!
It applied wonderfully, like all the Zoya's I have do!


Jacy is described as a red-toned berry purple with bright magenta & violet shimmer!



Sorry I took a lot of pictures but I just really, really love this polish! I think it is one of my Fav Zoya's! 
Hope you all have a great day today! <3

8 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love colors like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pictures. The more the merrier! I always post tons of pics on my blog. This polish is AMAZING! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This color is absolutely gorgeous! The shimmer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Wow, I love this color. Another one added to my list =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shimmery purples are the best :3

    ReplyDelete
  6. This color is amaziing :)

    www.undecidedmama1329.com

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!