Sunday, September 4, 2011

Orly-Rock Solid

Hi All! Today's post is Orly-Rock Solid, from the Orly Mineral FX collection.
I got it from Sally's Beauty Supply for $7.99!

This polish is SO SO beautiful, but I really don't feel like my pictures Captured it as pretty as it really is.
: / So I took a short video of it pretty & sparkly on my nails & another in the bottle!
I wasn't able to get pictures in the sun, seeing as it is gloomy & rainy outside at the moment.


I really love this polish! SO pretty!
Here are the video links if you're interested!





Hope everybody is having a great night!

14 comments:

  1. Is it gritty at all? I hate grit, lol, though I deal with it if the polish is beautiful enough, which this one clearly seems to be. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a *tiny* bit gritty but seriously not very much at all, pictures make it look much more gritty than it looks in person imo. I hate gritty polish too but I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I'll continue to drool over it then. ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love love LOVE! And your nails are getting soo long!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know right Amber?! I think this is about the longest they have ever been! It's weird!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty!! I have been seeing this polish around and it's just stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. From the thumbnail I thought this was a gradient mani! It looks like it from the pics, pretty colour though :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i think everyone should do videos!!! Its funny we bend our hands and snap 100 pictures...just do a video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am in love with this polish. Every time I see it I want it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love it :D very pretty for coming into autumn/winter xx

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!