Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Orly-Fowl Play Swatches!

Hey guys! I have been wanting this since it came out!
Orly-Fowl Play is a dupe for Opi's Merry Midnight, which is a htf polish!
So I was VERY excited to get this! Although i had to get a friend to buy it for me and pay them shipping because the closest Ulta is two hours away. (The Birds of a Feather Collection is Ulta exclusive.)

This is 4 coats, but you Do not need this many, Three is plenty, I'm not sure if you can go with 2 or not but I added a forth because I have had it on and wanted to make sure it looked nice & fresh for you all!

Fowl Play is a deep jelly purple base packed full of flakies and microglitter. There are some WAY better desciptions out there but this polish is so gorgeous and hard to describe, I just know that you NEED it!
Click the pictures to enlarge so it does it *some* justice!


I hope everybody has a absolutely wonderful great day today! 

9 comments:

  1. your swatch of this is wonderful! It's a hard polish to photo for some reason! great job.. *pats on back*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys!

    That means a lot to me Kristin! :D

    I don't want to take it off! But I want to redo them at the same time lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous swatches! :)

    Also, come hang out with me soon? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent swatches girl!!! You just made me want this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this iss so pretty!
    and im loving the new layout too
    BreezeyBee Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Whoa, that polish is seriously beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!