Monday, September 5, 2011

15 Facts About Me!

I stole this from Amber <3 From http://www.rainbowsandsparkles.com/

15 Weird Facts about Me:



1. What’s a nickname only your family calls you?
Piggy, lol

2. What’s a weird habit of yours?
Hmm.. I have a habit of picking at things and plucking hair lol -_- weird I know

3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Not that weird, but driving.

4. What’s a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you’re alone?
I love just about ALL music so this is a toughy! I pretty much belt out everything.

5. What’s one of your biggest pet peeves?
When people leave blinking seconds left on the microwave! That's all I can think of at the moment!
(Besides a lot of annoying noises my hubby makes lmao)

6. What’s one of your nervous habits? I don't really think I have any, maybe tapping/bouncing my foot.

7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
The right side. 

8. What was your first stuffed animal and its name?
The first one I remember was a stuffed seal, I named it Sealy, LOL.

9. What’s the drink you always order at Starbucks?

Mocha Frappiccino 

10. What’s a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
To only file my nails in one direction. 

11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Back to the water.

12. Do you have any weird body skills?

Hmm, I can hold a coke in between my boobs LOL, Move only my pinky toe, cross one eye at a time.
13. What’s your favorite comfort food that’s “bad”, but you love to eat it anyway?

All of it! I love to eat.... It's really going to catch up with me one day!

14. What’s a phrase or exclamation you always say?Phases, I say Epic, Awesomesauce. Exclamations, lol What the F*ck, Holy Shiz.


15. Time to sleep – what are you actually wearing?
Right now, cupcake pj pants & a lime green cheapo walmart T.

3 comments:

  1. After reading this, your no.2 & 10 are the same for me! I might do this on my blog now, cause I'm quite bored :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! I love posts like this, ya big weirdo. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!