Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas-y Skittles! *Picture Heavy*

 Hey guys! Super excited to share this Mani with you guys!
I tried my best and worked really hard on it, This post is picture heavy D:
Pictures of everything I used (Polish & tools) at the bottom!

<3 You Guys!! Enjoy! This has sure helped me get into the Holiday spirit!
Going to try to get more done before xmas too!
 I normally try to avoid "props" but had to get one holding a pretty ornament :D <3
 Upclose pics of each nail :D

Here are the tools and polishes I used to make this mani!

Nail striping tape (for my pinky/candy cane nail)

Nail art brushes and dotting tools

Here are the polishes I used for the tree, I mixed the fist three cremes then added a bit of the holos on top.
From L-R-Color Club-Artsy Crafty ,Julep-Emilie, ChG-Westside Warrior, Nubar-Reclaim, & Glitter Gal-Lizard Belly.

For the background of the tree I uses Sinful Colors-Snow me White & NOPI-It's All About the Glam

ChG-Mega Bite ,Opi Ds-Glamour, Gosh-Holo, & GG-Dark purple & holo red!
These were used as Ornaments & the star tree topper.

Here are the colors for in pointer finger, Chg-Mega Bite, Zoya-Delilah for the bow (Over Zoya-Sooki) and Essence-Irreplaceable. I also used some glitter from Lynnderella-One nutty fruitcake but couldn;t find the bottle for pics :(

The colors for the Candy cane nail (pinky) Zoya-Sooki & Zoya-Ginessa.

Here are multiple little nail art brushes I used, mainly for my middle finger nail, the base was Glitter Gal-holo red, then I used these for the ornaments.

17 comments:

  1. Thank guys!! <3 I really love this mani!
    I don't want to take it off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A-mazing, I would have made it a pic heavy post too! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I love the peppermint nail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely one of my top favorite holiday manis I have seen. LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your christmas tree looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! You are so talented, this is gorgeous!! My absolute favorite is the Christmas tree, so beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I always use regular scotch tape. Where did you get that tape you used?

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great!! The tree and the candy cane are especially awesome!! Such a great job ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are really great! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow! How fun! So festive and cute !

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!