Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! Want to see my Tree? :) & Christmas Eve EOTD


  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful day! Whether you celebrate this holiday or not!
Here is my tree Pre & Post presents! (I have a toddler so I couldn't put them under until now!)




& Here is a picture of one of the Pumpkin Pies I made last night! I spent the past day cooking a feast for Christmas Eve dinner :) It was delish!

Here are a few pictures of my Xmas Eve EOTD, I really just could NOT get a good photo of it.
My Camera can be very unforgiving and the blending looked so pretty irl, also the green in the outer corner wasn't picked up much either but trust me it was so pretty in person!

I used
The warm toned Gold in the Sephora Metallize Palette over about 2/3rds of my lid
Urban Decay-Halfbaked & Deeper on my lower lashline
Urban Decay-Deeper in the crease
The Dark Green Crease shade in WnW Comfort Zone Pallete in my outer V
Urban Decay-Virgin as my highlight
And ELF mineral eyeshadow in earthy wet as Liner
Urban decay 24/7 liner in Mildew on my waterline
Bare Escentuals Buxom Lash Mascara in Blackest Black

For my eyebrows I filled them in with Illamasqua brow cake in Thunder
& went over that with Per-fekt brow gel in Espresso

/whew haha a lot I know I was bored and waiting on the pies!








6 comments:

  1. Wow, gorgeous tree, Merry Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You too! Updating it with a Pumpkin Pie pic and My Christmas Eve EOTD as well because i can't sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is so beautiful! Can't wait to see what color you do your hair! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas! See you on twitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tree! I love the bright colors and your makeup looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas!!! Nice tree ;0)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!