Thursday, December 15, 2011

Sephora Metallize Palette Swatches & EOTD

Hey guys! Today I have a makeup post for you!
I hope you like it! <3

Not the absolute best photos/lighting sorry!
just got my new lightbox and I's trying to sort through it all!

But anyway I wanted this IMMEDIATELY when I saw it in Sephora, but for some reason passed on it
(well Nails Inc Magnetic reasons lol) But I knew I HAD to have it!
I don't have the Illamasqua Liquid Metal Palette, but I have been lemming for it for A LONG time.
But..I just didn't think I could spend that much on something I wasn't sure I would use all the time, but this is the perfect exception! I'm not sure if they are complete dupes but I do know that this is Beautiful!

You can buy it HERE! For only $12.00!
(The Illamasqua is $42.50)



I used the silver in my EOTD I just covered my entire lid with it!
( Wish I took pictures of each step)
(All shadows I used are from the UD 15th anni Palette, besides the silver)
I started with Junkshow in my crease

 Followed by Omen. & Blended them together well.

Then to deepen the crease color I used a combination of Deep End & Evidence.

I softened the edges with Tainted

 Used Vanilla on my brow bone

& added a bit of midnight 15 to my inner corner.

Used the same shadows on my lower lashline, and UD

Mascara-Bare Escentuals Buxum Lash <3 (My Fav)
Eyeliners-
Top liquid Liner-Kat Von D Tattoo Liner
1/2 Lower lash line WnW Silver & 1/2 UD Rockstar



This is a pic of just my nakie face, but I really like it, probably because my hair isn't a hot mess like usual!

7 comments:

  1. These colors are absolutely gorgeous!! I wish we had Sephora here. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Guys! I get weary of posting makeup pics, since I'm still pretty noob-y with it. But it's my other passion besides polish!
    I like trying to have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE DID YOU GET THAT T SHIRT?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Threadless They have AWESOME shirts! Pretty much where I get most mine, there or Jinx usually.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!