Monday, December 12, 2011

Hits-Hera Swatches & Review! A bit Picture heavy!

 Hey lovlies! Today's post is a review of Hits-Hera! & it is a BEAUTY!

Seriously in love with this one! I didn't have a holo even remotely like this color so it is a great addition to my collection! 

Hera is described as a bright Turquoise linear holo.
 I love the shade.. it is bright but not too bright for the fall season, more of a deeper teal/turquoise.
.
I used two coats for these pictures and it went on smoother than spreadable butter! lol
It just glid on so nicely, effortlessly. No patchiness or uneveness here!
I really love these "newer" (at least new to me) holos lately, the formula reminds me of Glitter Gal's maybe slightly thicker but definitely not hard to work with at all.
I feel like the newer holos just have so much better wear time then the Chg OMG's or Nfuoh's do.

I don't believe I used a topcoat for these photo's (I was worried that it might dull the holoiness)

 Most the photos were taken in the daylight, if not it is specified!



This one ^ was with my camera flash, not a great picture but I just thought it was so cool!
On my middle finger is is a holo oval! I mean i have had tons of linear holos but I don't remember ever seeing an entire circle lol (Yes, I am easily entertained!

Taken with lamp lighting.

 & Here is an example of what blogging is like with a toddler! :) She wanted to get her hand in the picture too!
hehe..

Seriously though guys..drooling on your keyboards is no good! Get control of that! ;)

I completely love this brand already, and I have a lot of them on my Christmas list! It was a little weird at first to get used to the different shaped bottle and wand, but not a issue after a nail or two I got it down pat :)
I love the availability of them next to the older Holo's and Leah Ann is an absolute pleasure to purchase from, wonderful customer service at Llarowe!

I definitely highly recommend this brand as a whole, I also have a flakie that is amazing aswell.
 (I will try to post it soon!)

They retail for $10.00 per 6ml at http://shop.llarowe.com/ 
The flakies are $8.00 per 6ml.

Very Impressed with these and see MANY in my future! They have a wonderful color range next to most holographic polishes I have seen! They have some very unique and gorgeous shades!!

<3 You guys!!

This product was sent to me for the purposes of a 100% honest unbiased review.

9 comments:

  1. I have this and with a polish this pretty-you take all the pictures you want!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful color, even without the holo. With that factored in, it's a nonstop drool fest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just gorgeous on you and thank you so much for the shout out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh wow wow wow wow. i never would have ordered this one but it looks AMAZING on you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks you guys! <3 I always love each and every comment I get! Makes my day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously stunning color. Great pictures. I love that Skylar tried to get her hand in there. She is a quick one!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!