Saturday, December 10, 2011

Ozotic 529 Review & Swatches over Zoya Pinta!

Hello fellow polish addicts! Todays post is a review of Ozotic Elytra 529!

Here is a bottle shot in the sun! (As I am currently without a lightbox!)
529 is a clear based polish with color shifting glitter that shifts from Blue, Purple & Orange!

I decided to pair this with Zoya-Pinta. (Pictured alone at the end of this post!)
 I used 2 coats of Pinta then 2 coats of Ozotic 529, followed by a layer of Seche Vite.
I wore this mani for four days, which for me is LONG! I had zero chips, only the tiniest bit of tipwear, but only on 2 fingers. Which probably only had to do with SV shrinkage anyway!
 <3 So pretty!

 The pictures with my lamp and flash didn't really bring out the orange much but int he sunlight it is very apparent!
 & Here is 2 coats of Zoya Pinta, which is one of my favorite Zoya's! Almost a one coater.


This polish is so pretty and sparkly! It spread very evenly unlike some glitters and glitter topcoats.
I wish it shifted towards the orange a bit easier but it is beautiful.
Well it does but it is hard to capture in pictures!
The glitter isn't gritty at all, and isn't so bad to remove. Not as easy as a creme but way easier than most glitter polishes I have used. But I will have to try it over other colors, i'm sure that has to do with it also!

You can purchase this polish Ozotic Elytra 529, or any other Ozotics (and many other brands)
 from http://shop.llarowe.com/ for $17.50 and it is .5 oz


This product was sent to me for the purposes of a 100% honest unbiased review.

11 comments:

  1. sooo beautiful. it really has a lot of dimension. I love the blue on it's own too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so gorgeous! Thank you so much for the shout out and your nails are amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo pretty! I <3 purple! Your nails are also looking especially fabulous :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 thanks guys! I love Blurples and 529 makes it pop even more! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah,
    This is just a beautiful combination! Your nails and cuticles look so healthy! No light box needed here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. that is pure loveliness!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE!!! Great review and gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!