Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Flakies and Holo Galore!

Hey guys! This post is kind of crazy hehe, but sometimes I just feel like layering and layering more & more!
If you saw my post last night called "Flakie Frenzy" this is the same mani, but with multiple polishes layered on top! & if you didn't then-no worries! It's right HERE!! :)
But if you don't feel like back tracking, the base mani is OPI-Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees, with Cult Nails-Clairvoyant, HITS-Lambada, Finger Paints-Twisted & pIcture pOlish-Festival layered ontop of it.

Then I added a franken topcoat with colormorphing glitters in it ontop!
 Felt like layering more so I added Essie-As Gold As It Gets!
And THEN (lol) I added my franken spectraflair holo topcoat on top of that!
I know this post is CRAZY, and a lot of polish lol But I get bored hehe and it turned out
WAY too cool to not share it! The end result is amazing! 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! It was so neat and interesting, especially in person! 
I hope every single one of you have a spectacular day!

10 comments:

  1. Glittery amazingness!!! This looks completely awesome. I bet it was a right PITA to remove though :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lot of coats, but it looks amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is amazeballs! I would absolutely LOVE to know how you got it all off though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks completely lovely, though I wonder if there is a way to replicate this without 800 layers. Perhaps some frankening is in order...hmmmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness I just LOVE this and now need to layer every flakie I own!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hole-EEE crap. I'm mesmerized over here. That is one beautiful flakie holo sandwich!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I do think you could make a franken or do less layers to get the same effect! I was just bored and this was over the course of a few days lol!

    But surprisingly the removal wasn't that bad, next to a glitter anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  8. IS that like 30 layers of polish by now???? I've been doing crazy layering lately-most layers so far is ten-takes forever to dry and forever to remove!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!