Thursday, January 19, 2012

ManGlaze-ILF glossy & matte + Lynnderella-Connect the Dots!

Hey guys! This is my most current mani ( I was a little behind!) I just took it off last night!
I got some Manglazes for black friday and realized I had only tried once since then!
So I decided (with the help of my hubby) to use ILF!

ILF is such gorgeous color, matte and shiny! When you add a topcoat it just glimmers SO much!
I used two coats for these photos!
Manglaze has such an amazing formula, probably the best matte formula I have used.


Then I added a coat of Seche Vite..look at that! It just comes alive!
The shimmer is so pretty!
Then I added Lynnderella Connect the Dots!
I have some Lynnderella's that are in my untried & I want to change that!
I love this polish so much, especially over ILF!

Hope you guys enjoyed!  Happy Thursday!!
<3 Sarah!

24 comments:

  1. Wow, absolutely incredible. Connect the dots looks amazing over ILF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind blowingly awesome!!! I can't wait for connect the dots to be back in stock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. major drool going on over here! in love with this manicure & every single photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK,ILF by itself= awesome; then adding top coat= holy shizz; then adding Connect The Dots= O>>>M>>>G!!! This is stunning. I love your nails too, btw ;) I just found your blog last night and I'm loving it tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek, I love matte nail polishes! Connect The Dots seriously makes every mani a thousand times better! Can't wait to get a bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks guys! You are all so sweet! <3

    Thanks so much Maribeth!!

    & Pauline I completely agree!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. MMRRRrrrrr, I don't like matte polishes but this could turn me into a convert!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both of those colors! I want Connect the Dots so bad I almost am to the point where I cry every time I see it on line. That is bad and wrong of me I know.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a gorgeous color! And it looks absolutely fabulous with Connect the Dots over it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have had my eye on the Connect the Dots for some time now.. But over the ILF..... A M A Z I N G!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this manglaze is so so so so beautiful! I'm wearing now OPI We'll always have paris suede and I love the shimmery matte finish! I think I NEED some manglazes!!
    gorgeous swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is gorgeous! I think this is one of the few times I've really loved Connect the Dots.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omg i so just wanna snatch ya nails up lol! <3 it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That Manglaze shade is gorgeous! It looks great with connect the dots.

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MYLANTA YOUR NAILS ARE TDF IM SO JEALOUS OF YOUR NAILBEDS... LOL

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a gorgeous color!!
    I really love it
    With glitter it's perfect too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG!!!! I live for Connect the Dots!! I love that base color as well! May need to get that one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, first time I like this Lynderella polish, especially with that gorgeous base you used!

    ReplyDelete
  19. CTD is so gorgeous over this. ManGlaze polishes are slowly rising on my wishlist. This is not good. lol..

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!