Saturday, January 28, 2012

Yesterday's EOTD

Hey guys! I haven't felt inspired to do my nails lately.. They have been naked for 2 days now.
So I decided to share my eye makeup from yesterday! I'm really happy with how it came out.

I know this is primarily a nail blog, but makeup is also another passion of mine, I am nowhere near being pro but I do think that practice is good and keeping a log of it can help!

I'm so not used to wearing colored shadow, I usually just do brown and gold or similar shades but I really want to ease myself into wearing more color so I can start wearing more colorful & dramatic looks outside the house!
I think this came out really good, definitely wearable small pop of color look.
 Here are some upclose shots of my eye :)

Products I used:
EYES
Base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Crease shadows: Urban Decay-Buck, Smog, & MIA
Lid Color: Mac-Jealousy Wakes
Lower Lashline: Urban Decay-Chase (I also swiped a little of this from my tear duct to about mid-lid.
Browbone & Tearduct: Urban Decay-Virgin
Upper Lash Line: Smashbox Infamous Cream Eyeliner Duo (the brown one)
Waterline: Stila Smudge Stick-Lionfish
Lashes: Clinique High Impact Mascara-01 Black

Lips:
Revlon Lip Butter-Gumdrop

FACE:
 Smashbox Photo Finish Hydrating Primer
Foundation: Neutrogena Healthy Skin SPF 20-10 Classic Ivory
Blush: Mac-Azalea Blossom (lol even though you can't see it
And here is my whole face, the lamp near me washed me out and makes me appear more pale than I actually am. Although I am super pale still lol, but I can't believe it washed my blush out :( Oh well!

Oh and I want to say that the Mascara SUCKS, Mostly because within a hour or less it was already flakey and falling onto my under eye region. This is a sample I got from Sephora for free so I don't really mind, and maybe the samples dry out quicker I don't know but It isn't even a month old and flaking so I though I'd warn you!
It did decent in terms of length but it didn't curl my lashes at all.

Hope you guys enjoyed this even a little! I know you probably come here to see my nails but I figured maybe you'd rather see makeup instead of nothing at all :)  Plus it's my blog and I can share if I want to :P lol

Hope you all have a great day! I'm going to go watch the Chuck season finale/show finale :( And cry my eyes out lol

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!