Tuesday, January 17, 2012

OPI-Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees + Multicolor Flakie Comparison

Hey guys! This post is from last week or so, but anyways here is OPI-Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees!
I used three coats for these pics! Great formula and gorgeous color!
It's a dark blue-ish charcoal grey with very subtle shimmer.


Here is a quick comparison of all of my Multicolored flakie topcoats.
I'm sorry the pics aren't great, my camera had a hard time focusing on the flakies :(
I really wish my Macro Lens had IS! I admit I am too lazy to use my tripod every time lol

I labelled them in the first photo, but I used Cult Nails-Unicorn Puke/Clairvoyant, HITS-Lambada, Finger Paints-Twisted, & PiCture pOlish-Festival.. in that order from index to pinky nail!


 Be on the lookout! I layered all four together & then made it matte! It was too much for one post though but check back soon!!






6 comments:

  1. Awesome! I've been hunting Clairvoyant for months, but now it seems Twisted is a perfectly fine alternative for me :) Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Flakies like this make me drool. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, thanks for the flakie comparison, now I can stop stalking Cult Nails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No problem guys! I kind of went flakie crazy the past few months and didn't realize how similar some would be! I'm glad I could be useful from it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I am loving that blue! I love flakies too! So fun to play with.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!