Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Ozotic 533! Holo-Beautiful-ness!!

Hey guys! I FINALLY have this post for you! I am one of the most indecisive people I have ever seen and this post seriously took me days to narrow down the pictures!
Normally I don't have a horribly hard time but holos are crazy hard for me to choose which is best, because they all look amazing! And this one is just SO utterly beautiful! It is officially one of my all time favorite polishes now! It was a splurge but SO worth it!

It is recommended to use over black or a dark base, which I still need to try.. but I wanted to see how many coats it took to build up a good opacity. But now I feel like an ass because I took these a while ago and then have been trying to narrow them for days so I don't remember D: I do know it was either 4 or 5 very thin coats though and they dried very fast for me!

Ozotic 533 is a "MishMash" polish, I refer to it as a holochrome though! The name is better fitting imo :P
Which means that it is not only a holo polish but also duochrome! It changes from shades of blue to shades of purple!

I think that if I had to wear one polish for the rest of my life..that this just might take the cake for me!

Without further adieu... here it is!

Gorgeous bottle shots! <3 Look at that rainbow-y awesomeness!




I hope you guys loved this as much as me! Sorry for all the photos this was after days of choosing LOL
I absolutely love this polish so much!! <3

12 comments:

  1. Really great review of the polish. Pics amazingly show the holo! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when there's a bunch of pictures! This polish is a new lemming for me now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty!! I love the holos from Ozotic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! So much prettiness in one bottle!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @_@... This is frickin gorgeous! I don't have any of the MishMash polishes, but I need to fix that asap! And I like your term, Holochrome is much more fitting. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh wow, that is gorgeous! I can see why it was so difficult!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!