Monday, April 9, 2012

Barielle Swatches & Review Cosmic Kiss, Starchild, Sky's the Limit & Platinum Ring.

Happy Monday everybody! I hope you all had a great Easter!
Sorry for the lack of holiday themed nail art, we celebrated early with family in Georgia and I didn't feel much like it. Wow, April again!? Only 2 weeks until my one year Blogiversary! Which means I really need to kick my butt into gear with the giveaway I have planned! But I also move in three weeks so in all honesty it will probably be late. BUT-worth the wait!

Anyway, onto the post! I have 4 of the new Barielle shades to show you guys today!
First off is Cosmic Kiss. A very pretty medium pink creme.
Great formula, SO close to being a one coater but it barely needed two. Very pretty and springy!

Then I added a coat of Starchild. A Gorgeous holo glitter polish packed full of silver holo glitter in all different sizes! It spreads very evenly over the nail, and dries very smooth! Love this!

 Next up is Sky's the Limit. I expected this to be darker by how it appeared in the bottle but I was pleasantly surprised. It lights right up and is a beautiful medium sapphire blue color. I'm not crazy about the Brushstokeyness but it doesn't bother me much. Good formula, a bit runny but not hard to work with.
I used 3 thin coats.
 Again I decided to add a coat of Starchild. But I much prefer it over creme finishes. Not crazy about the combo together. But maybe it is just me, it looked better in person vs. the pics.
 I'd say last but not least but.. I do kind of like this one least. I mean it's pretty, but not my favorite.
Platinum Ring is your standard silver foil, it is a little runny and went on a tiny bit streaky.
Nothing that couldn't be fixed with the 3rd thin coat but I have other silver foils that apply better and I will probably lean towards. I like that is it metallic without being super shimmery most my other silver metallic/foils (Zoya-Trixie for instance) Are really shimmery so this could be good for certain looks when I want that.
It does stamp, but I think letting it get a little thicker would make stamping easier with it.
 I was also curious about if Cosmic Kiss, and Sky's the Limit would stamp well, so I tested it out with my DRK-A plate. They did pretty darn good too!

:) Skylar really liked these, she kept pointing and saying "Star, Star!" She's adorable :D

You can purchase Barielle Nail polishes at their website http://www.barielle.com/
for $8.00 each, or if you buy more than one they are B1G1 half off! They have promos and deals pretty often too! Register on their site and you get a 15% off code!
Hope you all have a great day! <3
-Sarah!


*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*

5 comments:

  1. I've got Cosmic Kiss and Sky's the Limit on the way in the mail to me, so I'm happy to see how great they look on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say that the information here was the most complete that I found anywhere. I am definitely bookmarking this to come back and read later.
    Body Contouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellently written article, if only all bloggers offered the same content as you, the internet would be a much better place. Please keep it up!
    Cosmetic Surgeons

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!