Friday, April 6, 2012

New Milani Baked Eyeshadows Swatches & Review.

Hey guys! Today's post is a review on some new-ish Milani Baked eyeshadows.
I have been meaning o post this for a long time now, and a couple more aswell.
 My husbands laptop charger stopped working (which I have been using for months, until I recently got a used laptop) And of course it was before I got all of my stuff copied  : / And he kept forgetting to put it's harddrive into his desktop so I could recover all my stuff, but I finally have it all now! So yay!


Closeup of #616 Must Have Fuchsia
 Closeup of # 16 Peaches & Cream
 Closeup of #617 Copper Excess
 

Wet & Dry Swatches (L-R) Must have Fuchsia, Peaches & Cream, & Copper Excess.
 Closeup of #15 Golden Touch

Closeup of #14 Antigua

 
Closeup of #618 Green Fortune


Wet & Dry Swatches (L-R) Golden Touch, Antigua, & Green Fortune.

I have some older baked wet and dry Milani eyeshadows and to be honest I prefer most better than some of these. I love the colors but some are just too powdery and have a lot of fallout.
Must have Fuchsia and Copper Excess were the worst offenders, I just had a hard time with them wet and dry, almost like the color just wiped off my eyelid while I tried putting on more.

I do really like the rest, Peaches & Cream was the best imo when used dry. I love the green's a lot, but I love green. None of these really were exceptional or anything to me though. Must have Fuchsia had the best color payoff when used wet, but it seemed like it might stain also.

There is some chunkier glitter (I love glitter so no issue for me there!) But I'd recommend a stickier base instead of just a normal primer.

How Gorgeous and interesting is Green Fortunate in the pot? I wish it had better color payoff.
All in all I do like these, I mean the little brushes I find useless and I really don't like Copper Excess is just applied awful dry. I'd just skip that one. My favorite is Antigua.

You can Purchase these marble baked eyeshadows and other Milani products from http://www.milanicosmetics.com/ or from Drugstores such as Walgreens, CVS, etc
Which often do deals for BOGO's. These retail for $7.49 each

<3 Sarah!

*The products were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*


3 comments:

  1. Milani eyeshadows always look so beautiful! So for the ones that are too powdery will you try them as nail polish pigment?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, I didn't even think of that! I am out of frankening bottles currently but I might have to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Antigua looks gorgeous! and Green Fortune looks soo...unexpected XP

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!