Thursday, April 5, 2012

Pure Ice Crackle Duo Not Now & Lightening Strikes Review.






  Hey guys! I am home! For those who don't know (I didn't really give notice, sorry!) We went down to Georgia where we are from to visit friends and family. Had a really great trip, got to eat some of my favorite food that I miss (Pictures below!) Skylar loved seeing her grandma's and I went to Six Flags with my hubby and my brother in law and rode my first roller coaster! Well, I rode almost all of them! It was so scary but so fun! I can't believe it took me 23 years to ride one, I just never went before I guess! But I will post some trip photos after the review for those who are interested, or don't follow my twitter etc!


Today's post is a Review of a Pure Ice Crackle Duo with a Shimmery metallic green called Not Now, and a Silver Crackle named Lightening Strikes. The application was good for both, I only needed two coats for the green and opted for thicker cracks. The crackle was great, I am a bit sick of the trend but I prefer this one much more than the Opi Silver Crackle.

 
 Not Now + Lightening Strikes! I like to swirl it around on the nail a bit, or apply crackle in a X like motion so it cracks a little more randomly as opposed to applying it like normal polish.
But I actually liked this crackle best when applied normally.

 
 
I did have a bit of wear problems with this mani, usually on day 2 or 3 I might have some tip wear or shrinkage but with these I have a few big chips. All in all though I think you definitely get what you pay for and it is a great crackle. Plus I change my polish often anyway :)

*The polishes above were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.*



Here is a picture of me eating a piece of pizza from my favorite pizza place! I was half laughing while taking this LOL
Here is my hubby blowing out a birthday cupcake :)

Happy 23rd baby! (well it was yesterday!)

Sky Easter egg hunting :)

Skylar singing with her new toy!

Here she is in the car, the wind was making her hair go crazy (she refuses to wear it clipped or in pony tails lol)

Unfortunately I didn't get pictures at Six Flags since my phone was int he locker : /
But I hope everybody has a great day :)
<3 Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! :) She is my heart <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great green, and the silver crackles so nicely.
    That last pic is stellar! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nails are lovely, and look at that cute little bunny girl! She's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness your daughter is a little doll. She is your mini me lol. I love the pic with her hair flying in her face.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!