Thursday, April 12, 2012

FOTD/EOTD & Yesterday's NOTD but Matte! =]

:) Well I stayed up too late last night and now I can't sleep! So I decided to play with some makeup!


 These two close up's kind of wash it out a bit, but most the ones I took only had half my eye haha! Still learning to take makeup pictures I'd afraid!

I was bored and figured I'd swatch the stuff I used lol
 (L-R) Mac Kissable Lipgloss-Flaunting It, Illamasqua Brow Cake-Well.. the label doesn't say, that's odd I believe it is Thunder though..,Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner-Perversion, Maybelline Color Tattoo-Bold Gold, UD-Skimp, UD-Mushroom, UD-Bender, UD-Cobra, Sugarpill- Goldlux, Wet n wild Blush-Mellow Wine.

First I covered my lid with TooFaced-Shadow Insurance, and then covered it with Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bold Gold. I patted a tiny Bit of Sugarpill-Goldilux into my inner corners.
After that I used UD-Mushroom in my crease, then deeped it with UD-Cobra.
Added a tiny bit of UD-Bender into the crease but you can't see it in the pictures.
Highlighted with UD-Skimp, Filled in my brows, I used Urban Decay's Supercurl curling mascara (I used a lot of Urban Decay, trying out my new book of shadows!)
Smashbox limitless eyeliner on onyx on my lower waterline.
I used Missha BB Cream in #21 with my Sigma flat top kabuki brush.
Applied the blush with my Mac 186SE (Christmas mini version)

Annnddd That pretty much sums it up lol!
And of course, it wouldn't be complete without a silly face photo.


Oooh and here is yesterday's Mani Matte!
(Dollish Polish-Team Salvatore, over China Glaze-Ravishing Dahling)

5 comments:

  1. hahaha!
    I love it all!

    =)

    priohmy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at those gorgeous eyes! I'm jealous! LOVING the square glitter in Team Salvatore, I can't believe it's in my untrieds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh look at you being all cute and pretty! Love your lipcolor.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!