Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Anastasia She Wears It Well Palette Review & Swatches.

Hey guys! Today I have a really wonderful neutral eye palette to show you guys!
That I really should have posted  already! >.< Nonetheless here is the review :)


The Anastasia She Wears It Well Palette is a great palette option for those wanting to get a neutral eye palette without breaking the bank! 

It costs less than the Urban Decay Naked palettes, &  Too Faced Naked and Natural eye sets.

Here are a few notes about it!

  • The palette has 9 eye shadow shades. Including mattes & shimmers.
  • You can use these shadows Wet or Dry!
  • It comes with a small double ended brush.
  • The Illumin8 formula featuring Youthful Synergy Complex is clinically proven to illuminate, firm and hydrate skin.

AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (3) AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (4) AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (5) AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (6) AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (7) AnastasiaSheWearsItWellPalette (2) IMG_7921 IMG_79z30 IMG_7935l
IMG_793b2
AnastasiaSheWearsItWellSwatches (2)
All shadows swatched dry over UDPP L-R: Trophy, Glow, Latte, Foxy & Sunset.
AnastasiaSheWearsItWellSwatches (1)
All shadows swatched dry over UDPP L-R: Frosting, Onyx, Almond, & Toffee.

I really love this palette and the shadows included. (With one exception.)The Packaging is cute but still classy, and a wonderful size to have in your purse.The only shade that I'm not very fond of  is Almond.I just could not get it to show up no matter what I did. Probably due to my skin tone though.
As you can see, it is basically a perfect match for my skin. But It will be a great matte high light color!
My favorites are Latte, Foxy, and Toffee. But they are all really great!I thought I would be very disappointed in the brush..Generally palette brushes aren't wonderful quality.And this one isn't amazing quality either but It is wonderful for small areas like my upper and lower lash lines and my inner corner. I have actually been reaching for it way more than I expected!
I get just as well wear time as I do with my Urban Decay shadows, and at the end of the day I have no creasing. The shadows are soft and easy to blend but have staying power!

The She Wears It Well Palette is available for $34.00 ($90.00 value!)
You can purchase it from  AnastasiaSephora, and Nordstrom.
All of the eye shadows (with the exception of Sunset) are 0.025 oz. Sunset is 0.063 oz.

But if you want this Palette HURRY!! It is only available for THREE more weeks! Just 3! So don't hesitate or think about it too long!


-Sarah <3
If you have any questions, concerns or requests please let me know in the comments!
*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.* 

5 comments:

  1. Nice swatches! These colors look really pretty, and it looks like it might be a really nice and cheaper alternative to the Urban Decay Naked Palette. I might have to give this a try. Thanks for posting!

    xx

    http://niksconfessional.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like a great palette. I've resisted the UD Naked palettes because they're a bit out of my price range. I may have to check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful palette! How's the brush? Do you find that it works well?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that they have such a wide variety of shiny/matte in one palette. And I super love that I re-read this post since I saw they are only out there for 3 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great swatch I loved this palette from all reviews i read about ...
    its so sad that i cant find it in local store ...
    Love your blog

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!