Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Naild'it Peacock Squawk Swatches & Review!

Happy Wednesday! Today I have a brand new Naild'it Polish to show you!
This polish is Peacock Squawk from The Farmland Collection!

Naild'it is a new Indie brand to me, but can I just say WOW!
I think I want every single polish that Andrea makes! I am seriously hooked!
I hope that she NEVER stops making polish!!
Peacock Squawk is too crazy and awesome for me to describe in words.
But here is the quote from Naild'it describing this polish.

"This polish has a slight shimmer base and is loaded with a variety of glitters blues, purples, greens, and others in various shapes and sizes"

For the photos below I used one coat of Peacock Squawk over two coats of Manglaze-Fuggen Ugly.
Topped with two coats of Seche Vite.

 
/swoon
Here is Peacock Squawk over some other polishes!
I used one coat of Peacock Squawk over the following polishes.
Illamasqua-Scorn, Illamasqua-Poke, China Glaze-Turned up Turquoise, & Cult Nails-My Kind of Cool Aid.
(Sorry My Kind of Cool Aid is mostly cut off-Sorry!)

I really Really recommend this polish, and the rest of hers I have tried are amazing as well!
This is a tad thick, I might add a drop or two of polish thinner but it applied very easily.
It seemed very opaque on it's own at three coats. Make sure you have adamant time between coats.
I rushed and smudged mine before they were fully dry.

To stay updated Like the Naild'it Facebook and check the Etsy frequently!
Her polishes are (0.5 oz. / 15ml) and sell for $8.50.
She ships internationally now too! Shipping is a bit steep-but I think they are worth it!

Hope you guys enjoyed this polish as much as me!
- Sarah!  <3


*The products in this post were sent to me for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.* 

9 comments:

  1. I saw your pic on twitter yesterday, and I'm so glad you posted it today so I don't have to wait long to see what it was :) This is so beautiful, and I can tell it will look great over every colour. Great swatches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! This is gorgeous, I must have it! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh emm geeee, this is absolutely gorgeous!! I have a few of her other polishes and I definitely need to add this one to the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I haven't bought from Naild'it yet, been waiting for something to really WOW me and this definitely is a beauty! I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow!!! This polish is gorgeous - I already loved Naild'It, but now I have to add this one to my wishlist too! :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has so many gorgeous glitters in it! I love the swatch over dark purple!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooh this is really pretty! I love it over mint and black :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!