Tuesday, April 26, 2011

China Glaze Lemon Fizz & Sinful Colors Unicorn

Yesterday When the tornado warnings & storms stopped I went to Walgreens to get some Sinful Colors Polish, they are on sale for $0.99 each! I got unicorn, let's meet, innocent, mint apple, savage, why not, love nails, nirvana, social ladder, pink forever, & beautiful girl. I also got Sally Hansen's bubblegum & twisted pink and wet n wild sunny side up. Unicorn looked a lot like CG lemon fizz to me when I was at the store, so when I got home I swatched them, I guess I am on a yellow kick lately even though I usually don't' like yellow much! They look similar but Unicorn is more green, but honestly it is less noticeable in person imo! Not quite a dupe but still!
I am about to head to bed But See you all tomorrow! :D

3 comments:

  1. Looks pretty close to me... Now I don't have to get Unicorn! Woot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are very pretty! I almost bought Lemon Fizz the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is insanely gorgeous! You did a great job with the makeup.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!