Friday, April 22, 2011

It's about time!


Okay Introduction, my name is Sarah, I have a crazy love for nail polish and I have been following polish blogs for at least 3 years now. I have always wanted to make my own, but I am a procrastinator at times plus I had no idea what to name it! (Samarium is a element on the periodic table if anybody is wondering!) Anyway to sum me up I am 22, a stay at home mom to my 19 month old daughter Skylar, and a army wife of 3 years to my husband London. He is currently deployed but will be home very soon!! And I am wondering why I didn't start this earlier in the deployment to help take up my time lol I always took pictures of my nails when I'd paint them so making a blog just seemed like common sense :) Just bare with me I am very new at this! I also struggle with dyslexia but spell check is my best friend :) But if there are typo's occasionally I apologize.

4 comments:

  1. Love the color and love the ring!! Glad your husband is coming home soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I love the ring it is so cute! I have been trying to accessorize more until I buy new clothes (well until I lose the weight I want, then reward myself with clothes!)

    I really like apple, it is kind of sheer but I gave up after 2 coats because my daughter kept trying to wipe the polish off my nails! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally feel you on the procrastinating part. Just started one myself. We can be newbies together! Following ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm going to go follow your right now!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!