Friday, April 22, 2011

China Glaze Lemon Fizz & Solar Power

Hello All! Just watched Bones on the DVR :D Anyway today I felt like something in Easter-ish colors! I really wanted to do a Cute Easter mani but My daughter lost my nail stamper and I don't have any nail art brushes (though some are on their way!) But hopefully I find my stamper & I can use my a light lilac & mint green or something :D

I used China Glaze-Lemon Fizz- A pretty daffodil pastel yellow creme
& then I layered China Glaze-Solar Power over half my nail diagonally using tape :) Solar Power is a "Taxi-cab yellow" with golden shimmer.


Here is Lemon Fizz By it's self, 3 coats no top coat

& Here is it paired with Solar power + seche vite.

3 comments:

  1. Great manicure, I love the two colors together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We really should be taking better advantage of the greatest source of energy and heat of all time, but the obstacle being man-made, currency, its a tad difficult when the world is spinning around the dollar bill instead of humanity and existence it self, for the greater good. solar power in Nigeria.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!