Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Zoya Earth Day Haul & test pictures!

Okay I just got done making my light box and my nails are bare (gasp!) So I took pictures of the polishes I got in the mail today! Very quick test ones, I still need to get a full spectrum light bulb but what do you think? I also thought it would be a good idea to ask you all What color(s) should I use first?! Too many choices! So comment with what you'd like to see first!  Also I included another picture of Indigo because it is so pretty! You can click on the pictures to see them bigger to read the names or just look to at them :)


11 comments:

  1. Those pics look awesome! The full spectrum bulb will definitely make it brighter!!

    I wanna see Indigo or Kotori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG You got a lot of great ones!! I would say Kotori or Zara!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see Kotori too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I;m with Amber, Indigo or Kotori! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Posted indigo you guys! I don't think I will do Kotori next since I just did a blue but I promise i will super soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got Robyn, Adina, and Charla too! I can't wait to get them in the mail. I'd love to see swatches of Adina and Charla. (:

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are so pretty Lauren! Zoya is awesome their polishes are made from a non-toxic Formaldehyde, toluene, dibutyl phthalate & camphor free formula & are vegan friendly! Which I know you would appreciate :) It sucks though i am not sure if they ship out of the us, but seriously you should "like" them on FB they do tons of promo's and giveaways I haven't ever bought any full price lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. i have and love edyta. and if you lightly remove the top green color with a q-tip dipped in remover, you get a beautiful gold color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just put on Freja today and it looks sooooo pretty in the light!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!