Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Zoya Dove & New BundleMonster plate BM-224

Here are my nails today, which actually look MUCH better in person but my camera makes the flaws so much more obvious! It smudged pretty bad and I think I scratched it aswell but I figured I'd post it still meh :P
I used Seche vite which has never smudged my stamped nails before but I am thinking maybe I just applied it too soon after I stamped them? How long after you stamp yours do you typically wait? It seemed very dry but I still really liked them, they were even cute before they smudged :) I used 2 coat of Zoya-Dove, which is a pale grey creme & the konad black stamping polish.

Oh and I am in the process of making my light box :) I kind of used it for this, but the poster is in my car and it is raining so I just used construction paper & the new lightbulb I got and the fabric comes tomorrow I just used a thin white towel to see if it would work for the night LOL Still a huge improvement haha but hopefully when it is put together with everything that it will work nicer :)
It is still storming pretty bad here more tornado watches, and flood warnings until tomorrow but hopefully it will die down. I really hate this weather I just want to go into the sun and bring my daughter to the park, plus the thunder has been waking & scaring her :(

Thanks for looking have a awesome day!

9 comments:

  1. Okay, maybe it's because I'm such a newbie but I don't see any smudges. I really LIKE this one. I have zero gray polishes because I thought they would be a little...dull. I think I need to get one and just play with it. Great job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. <3 Thank you It is mostly on the pointer/index finger nail but I think maybe I am just being to hard on myself! I'm a newbie at this and scared i won't be any good! I have a few grays that i love, i will swatch some in the next day or two and post them for you, or maybe just do each finger with a different color :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. which new BM plate did you use? Got mine yesterday and now I want to redo my nails everyday, but don't have enough time lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! this looks great!

    Aren't light boxes awesome? It so helps with the lighting in the pictures... I can't wait til you finish it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amber Hopefully it will stop raining today so I can get the poster out of my car haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha you're silly, I don't even see smudging. Your mani came out great. I've never used grey cuz I didn't know if it would look okay with nail art, but now you convinced me it does =]

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!