Monday, October 24, 2011

Black Cats & Bats! Halloween Nails!


Hey guys! I have another Halloween themed manicure for you today! I really like how it came out even though it is a bit dark and hard to see the stamping's. But I think it works, Halloween is Dark, at night haha Makes sense to me :)

I used Bundle Monster Stamping plates again, this time BM-04 & BM-213! Again using Black Konad Polish!


The Polishes I Used are...
Kleancolor-Neon Purple (base color)
$OPI-Just a Little Dangerous
Zoya-Mimi, Pinta, & Julieanne
OPI-Grape..Set..Match
China Glaze-Mummy May I
Wet n Wild-Night Prowl
Milani-Hi-Res
Konad Black

Way more than I needed to haha, I planned to do a bad ass gradient but I was out of sponges to sponge them on, I seriously cut off a piece of a brand new kitchen sponge but it didn't work as well, Love the result still!

Hope every single one of you guys are having a good day today! And if you aren't I sincerely hope it gets better!

Also I will be going out of town (Hopefully anyway!) From the 28th-Nov4th ish! We are going to Kansas to visit family for Halloween, that is if the Army ever approves my hubbies leave paperwork!
That being said if some of you are interested in doing a guest post it would help me out! I want to try to get some posts scheduled but guest posts are good too! Let me know or email it to me at Sarahmaye@gmail.com

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty! Love the gradient :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is gorgeous! I love the purples. Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally loving the sparkly gradient! this mani is so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving this! Black & purple together are always amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sarah i LOVE THIS OMG!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!