Tuesday, October 18, 2011

My Weekend Haul!

Last weekend I went to see Amber from http://www.rainbowsandsparkles.com/
for some retail therapy! We had a ton of fun!

I got 3 of the Essence Holografics polishes in Blue Ray,Prismatic White & Gagalectric.
Butter London-No More Waity Katie, Nails Inc Magnetic Polish in Houses of Parliament & Revlon-Not so Blueberry. I also got Revlon-Starry Pink but I left it at Amber's :(
& the Color Club Back to Boho set at Ross, I already had Nouveau Vintage so I gave that one to Amber!


Here is a cell pic Amber took right after we found the Nails Inc Magnetics in Sephora!

& Here is a quick car picture of us!


I will try to do a nail post asap! What would you like to see first?! <3

3 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!