Thursday, October 27, 2011

Essence-Blue Ray Swatches


Hey guys! Today's post is Essence-Blue Ray! I used 2 coats then a coat of SV.
Sorry about the shrinkage and tip wear, had this on 3 or so days now!
It is a really gorgeous color but I couldn't capture it as awesome as it is in person, in person it flashes purple too.
Just a super quick post, we are leaving really early on Friday morning so I'm packing and doing laundry and everything! but I have some guest posts lined up for you for when I am out of town! I will be back Nov 6th!

I'll try to get a post in tomorrow too before I leave! <3

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhh Love this! This is the ONLY one of the collection I couldn't find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love shimmery blues, they are SO pretty

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!