Saturday, October 22, 2011

Zoya-Reva!

It's been a while since I posted D: I was feeling uninspired, my nails were actually naked for three whole days!
Which for me is a long time! Hubby helped me choose what color to use, he picked Zoya-Reva.
According to him this is a perfect color for the fall :) I concur!

Also as you may have noticed I trimmed my nails way down! I miss then already, but I was having peeling issues. Oddly those issues started after using Nail Envy for a week or two, it helps most people but not me I guess!
Here is the description from the Zoya website- "Zoya Nail Polish in Reva can be best described as: A cool toned strawberry red with glowing golden metallic sparkle.  A very rich and luxurious looking gilded red."
I used three coats here, two covered perfectly but I added a third to cover the SV shrinkage, and I had been wearing this for a few days already, so I wanted to make sure it looked it's best!



Much more in love with this color than I expected to be! It flashes golden much more in person and is beautiful!

<3 you guys! 

8 comments:

  1. I also know of other girls who their boyfriends picked Reva too!! lol. Your swatch of this is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a red girl but this color is absolutely stunning! Kudos to ur bf 4 picking it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jaw drop* i think this is quite probably the most drop-dead gorgeous shade of red i have EVER seen!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic colour! Your hubby has good taste. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really is a beautiful red

    ReplyDelete
  6. That really is beautiful! It's my favorite red.

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!