Sunday, October 23, 2011

Spider Webs & Pumpkins

Well, Spiderwebs & Pumpkin to be exact lol :) I did a mani with stamping today! *GASP* I know it has been QUITE sometime since I have! Sorries! I just don't have a good work area so it can be a pain to, I usually just put my hand on my knee and paint or do the art that way, but with stamping I need a table and everything!

The spiderweb stamp didn't pick up and transfer completely, but I still love it. They also aren't lined up the same, but I kindof like them like this anyway! And my hubby pointed out a very good & valid point that spiderwebs are all different & not perfect anyway! So yeah :P lol

The Polishes I used are OPI-He's My Boo (2 coats as the basecoat), Then one coat of Icing-Tiger's Blood, Topped with Opi-Ya'll Come Back Ya Hear to make a Jelly Sammy :) Then Konad stamping polish in black for the webs & punkin!

I used Stamping Plates BM-222 (Pumpkin), & BM-13(Spiderwebs)
I really hope you guys like it! The brighter orange is more color accurate, but the photos kept coming out one of the other, it was more inbetween lol













9 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    I tried to use BM-13 spider web design but is the only one i cannot transfer to the nail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute mani. I really wanna try to use this plate too. It's so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute - I love it! I never thought of using glitter underneath the stamping, but that looks sooo cool! Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I haven't done any Halloween manicures yet..I know i'm really behind! Hopefully I can do something cute like this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW,WOW,WOW, stunning! I love that base and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Minty the first thought that popped into my head when I read your comment was Wow wow Wubbzy, obvious I have a kid huh?! lol!

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!