Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July! Patriotic Mani

Hey guys! Happy Fourth of July!
Not super happy with how my mani turned out, kinda messy D:

Shout out to my girl Karin from http://www.rinsnailfiles.com/!
Happy birthday sweetie!! <3 <3


Not sure why they look grungy probably from lotion, oops :P
Plus I didn't clean it up too nicely (Ambien kicked in last night lols!)

Index: I started with two coats of Zoya-Purity, then taped my nail with scotch tape to make the square with Essence-Just Rock It . I made the stripes with the red Sinful Colors striper. Dotting tool for the dots/"stars".
Middle: Base coat is one coat of Zoya-Sooki, used scotch tape to make "Fireworks" (failed haha) I used Zoya-Trixie, and then Essence-Just Rock it again.
Ring: Zoya-Purity, Zoya-Trixie, Essence-Just Rock It & Milani-Sail Away. I used a black striper to outline it.
I added some glitter from the cupcake from Milani- Red (584) and Lynnderella-Bibbity Boppity Boo Blue.
Pinky: Base Zoya-Purity, Zoya-Sooki and Sally Hansen-Co-Bolt Blue stamped with Bundle Monster Plate BM 301 (Sooki) & Cheeky Plate CH 04.

Whew! A lot! lol

I hope you guys are having a wonderful Wednesday!
<3 Sarah!

2 comments:

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!