Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ladybug Nail Polish Holder Review!

Hey! I have a new product review (well, new to me!) for you guys today!
A nail polish holder!! What a nifty contraption!

It sort of reminds me of a Gyro bowl, same concept - It tilts to prevent spilling..which trust me I have done plenty!
The design is super cute! Really does remind me of a ladybug!
It has three rubbery black circles on the bottom to tilt it each way and to keep it in place.
The hole looks kind of small, I was worried it might rip putting a bottle isn't but it is still perfectly fine!
It will hold all different kinds polish brands & bottles!

It is especially nice since I'm staying at my sisters house atm, so I've been more worried about spilling polish even more than I normally am!

I plan to try my acetone in it as well, I have a really small bottle that I refill with a larger one that I am pretty sure will fit in here! Acetone doesn't stain but it will eat away at plastic! 

Pictured here with Zoya-Tallulah inside it.
I'm very sorry this isn't a more picture heavy review, I took a few of the bottom but they were blurry. :(
But out of laziness I was hoping you guys would get the idea, and let it slip!

I do like this, I wouldn't say it was completely necessary at all..
BUT coming from somebody who is a Klutz and has on more than one occasion spilled polish I really like it!


The Ladybug Nail Polish Holder is available to purchase HERE from Amazon for $7.95 (+$3.95 Shipping)
Follow them on Twitter & Like them on Facebook!




Hope you guys are having a really great weekend! I'm catching up on Eureka with the fam!
Sucks that it's over :(

-<3 Sarah
(P.S.  One will be in my upcoming giveaway!)



These product above was sent to me from the above company for the purpose of a 100% honest unbiased review.

7 comments:

  1. That looks really cool. I've been looking for a thing like that, because I'm tired of knocking open bottles of polish over :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've always wanted to try one of these. i've just always been on the fence about how necessary it is for me versus how much i spill. which isn't very often but still...when do i ever buy something i NEED?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make
    your point. You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
    videos to your weblog when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?
    Look at my homepage : alice in wonderland fancy dress

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought it was a great review! Concise and to the point, with all the necessary information and pictures to show the product.

      Also, what video...?? I see no video.

      Delete
  4. Thanks Anon, I really do appreciate your feedback and I will completely contemplate what I can do better in the future.

    I honestly didn't watch a video about this products at all, but sorry I sounded so generic if I did. I promise it wasn't my intention.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really think this thing is awesome! I want one! Oh and pretty Zoya color too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice review. I honestly wouldnt pay much attention to someone that is rude but too afraid to show their name so they post as anon 0_o

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!