Monday, July 30, 2012

Opi Germany Collection Press Release

Hey guys! Who is excited for the Opi Germany Collection? *Raises Hand* I know I am!


*Don’t Pretzel My Buttons
A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
*My Very First Knockwurst
…and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
*Berlin There Done That
A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too).
*Don’t Talk Bach to Me
There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
*Schnapps Out of It!
Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
*Deutsch You Want Me Baby?
A self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange.
*Danke-Shiny Red
You “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
*German-icure by OPI
The best burgundy shimmer in the business.
*Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs
The most beautiful bright purple of all.
*Every Month is Oktoberfest
Prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten.
*Unfor-greta-bly Blue
Everyone’s favorite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
*Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!
A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”

Germany by OPI will be available August 8, 2012, at Professional Salons, including

Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret,

and ULTA, for $8.50 ($9.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer.

For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit www.opi.com. Follow OPI on

Twitter @OPI_PRODUCTS and become a Facebook fan!


2 comments:

  1. nice description, some colors look nice the red burgandy and the purple ones took my attention

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty section of content. I just stumbled upon your
    blog and in accession capital to assert that I acquire in fact
    enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement you access consistently rapidly.
    Check out my blog ... free iphone 5

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!