Thursday, July 12, 2012

String mani with Nails Inc Sugar House Lane!

As promised, here is Nails Inc Sugar House Lane with colors!

I *attepted* the string mani again (I didn't post the first try, sorry!)
Mostly it globbed, I was impatient! But I still like it!

Sorry about the half arse cleanup!
My ring finger is tinged green and my middle finger is pink around the nail D:

I used Illamasqua-Radium, China Glaze-Flip Flop Fantasy, and Kleancolor-Neon Purple!
And 2 coats of Seche Vite!
 


Hope you guys like it! I like the color combo a lot!
I hope you all have a terrific Thursday!
What is on your nails right now? Any weekend plans? I'd love to know!

-Sarah <3

*Oops I forgot to mention, photos with SV bottle are with topcoat, Nails Inc Bottles are without*

7 comments:

  1. This look is awesome! Very different and fresh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this blog!!! Gonna sit here a while and check out allll the swathces.I can't freakin believe how many bottles of polish you have! Where do you store it all??

    Come over and show me some love ❤
    http://www.leahcayzer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous! I love the texture the glitter gives to it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute mani! I have yet to try a string mani, it looks hard :)

    ReplyDelete

I promise that I read and appreciate each and every comment!